Quality Control Review
Our AMC services include, but are not limited to:
- FHA Single-Family Interior / Exterior Appraisal Report
- Valuation Services Offered to Lenders
- Conventional Single-Family Interior / Exterior Appraisal Report
- Condo / PUD Interior / Exterior Appraisal Report
- Jumbo Loan Appraisal Report (property value of over $500,000)
- Multi-Family Appraisal Report
- Land / Lot Appraisal Report
- Exterior Only Appraisal Report
- Appraisal Update and/or Completion Report
- Single-Family Comparable Rent Schedule
- Standard Field Review
- Standard Desk Review
Astro Appraisal Management Company (Astro AMC) complies with Title XIV of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, including but not limited to section 129E(a)-(i) of the Truth in Lending Act.
The laws of the states in which Astro AMC is authorized to conduct AMC operations, the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice(USPAP) pursuant to Title XI of the Federal Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery and Enforcement Act of 1989 (12 USC 3331 et seq.), all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Including but not limited to The Appraiser Independence Rule (AIR), Fair Lending Laws, Fair Housing Laws and The Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) and the collective guidelines of the Government Sponsored Entities (GSEs) involved in federally related mortgage loans.
Astro AMC has risk management processes commensurate with the level of risk and complexity to ensure oversight involving the real estate appraisal process, an activity critical to the assurance of the stability of the real estate market and mortgage lending industry.